Social Media Marketing
What is Social Media Marketing?
Social Media Marketing is the use of social media platforms to connect with your audience to build a brand, increase sales and drive website traffic.
- Identifying what platforms your customers are on (Facebook, Instgram, Youtube etc).
- Publishing great content, that engages your followers.
- Monitoring your engagments and results to establish what type of content to publish more often.
Did you know? Social Media users in Australia are some of the most active in the world. 60% of the country’s population is an active user on Facebook.
Should my business be using Social Media Marketing?
Do your Customers use Social Media? If YES, then you should be on Social Media.
- Can help you reach your customers.
- Build Relationships.
- Increase Trust.
- Build your business as an authority in your field.
- Grow your Business FAST!
Social Media Marketing Tips
Can I look after my own Social Media?
Yes, you can BUT it’s really important you have:
- Clear goals about your purpose on Social Media. Posting randomly will not get results.
- Be clear on your audience. What type of content do they like, how often should you send it, what time should you send it. To discover these things it’s recommended you do a Social Media Audit before you start. This will help you identify what your competitors are doing, give you an idea of what you should be doing.
- Check your insights to see what’s resonating with your audience, best times to post and what to do more off.
If you want to know what Social Media Platforms your business should be on. Check out the blog – Should I be on Instagram?
Social Media Training Available
2 Hour Training Packages
Helping you to save money and learn how to get the most out of your Social Media Marketing.
We can also take care of all of your Social Media Marketing for you!
Digital Marketing Hub - Cairns Social Media Marketing
Let us help you ensure your business is SEEN where your customers are looking!