Do you want to easily convert potential customers to raving fans?
To make this happen you need to build a relationship.
Increase trust with your audience, engage and create awareness of what your business is all about. Email marketing can help you do this!
Furthermore, with email marketing you can easily and quickly reach your target market without the high end production costs of old media.
When using email marketing services for small businesses, it’s important to set clear objectives. For example, do you want to increase sales, acquire new customers, increase retention, build brand awareness or provide better service. Every email sent should have a clearly defined purpose and objective.
We all know how many emails we get. How is your email going to STAND OUT.
If someone has opted in for your mailing list it’s important to give them value, build their trust.
Tips for your Email Marketing
- Be clear on your objective (customer acquisition, customer retention, customer loyalty)
- Know your audience
- Have a catchy email subject
- Have a call to action
- Ensure your branding and voice matches your business branding and voice
- Montior the results (Emails Opened, Click Through Rates, Unsubscribes).
- Don’t forget the law (Privacy Act, SPAM act)