Do You Want Your Business To Have Greater Reach?
If you’re sick of wasting money on advertising that doesn’t work, frustrated by inconsistent sales and annoyed at having no time to GROW your business, then read on… because affordable, stress free Digital Marketing is what we’re about.
Take me there
A long-term, essential service for online visibility and remaining competitive online
Take me there
Affordable and responsive WordPress websites built to your needs
Take me there
I have loved working with Digital Marketing Hub. Having someone who has the skills I don't has taken all the guesswork out and helped me launch forward in leaps and bounds. I would never have created all I have this without their guidance and direction. In just 6 months I have achieved a lot! I have built my own website, launched an online workshop on health and wellbeing and created my own 6 week online program. It has been an amazing learning curve into the world of technology.
DMH are awesome! These guys really do know their stuff. They handle the technical side of things that I was not able to understand. They also have full knowledge of what is needed in the digital market place to get a business up and running. Add the drive and enthusiasm that both Hilde and Cam have for project managing it's an 'A' team everyone needs for their business. Finding DMH takes all the stress out of running and compiling your website in todays market place. It's one of the best decisions I made putting my business out there into the digital world.
I recently launched my air conditioning company and was struggling with attracting new clients.
I reached out to Digital Marketing Hub to help me grow my client base and increase my sales. I literally had no idea of digital marketing, I had a website made and had a Facebook account but I really didn't know what to do from there.
Within the first 3 days I started getting enquiries from the changes that had been made. If you're looking for help with your marketing, give them a call, you'll be glad you did!
Latest from the Blog
Be Seen Now With Google Ads Goolge Ads is a great way of getting your website listed on page one of the Google Search Engine ranking page before your site ranks organically (for free). Google Ads requires you to create and publish paid online ads to reach your target...
As a Small Business owner, the never-ending tasks can be overwhelming. Do you feel like you’re always busy but getting nowhere? Today I wanted to share with you a few tips to help you out. First up, I like to write down my TOP 3 ACTIONS/PRIORITIES for the day. As you...
Firstly you might be wondering, what is Google My Business? Google My Business is a free tool for business owners to manage their online presence across the Google suite of websites, including Google Search, Mobile Search, Local Search and Google Maps....
Digital Marketing Cairns FAQ’s
What is Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing is a fluid, everchanging beast. It’s all about connecting with your audience online with platforms such as websites, search engines, email and social media outlets.
In the past, marketing relied on print ads, radio and tv to get your message out. These days digital marketing allows you to connect with your customers more easily than ever.
It’s now possible to directly target your niche market and get real time feedback on how your marketing efforts are going. This is very different to the traditional forms of marketing where it’s very hard to identify if your message is even reaching the right audience.
Types of Digital Marketing:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – The process of improving the quality and quantity of unpaid (organic) traffic to a website from search engines.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) – The process of paying search engines such as Google for ads to increase traffic to a website.
- Content Marketing – A strategic marketing approach to create and distribute expert, authoritative and trusted content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) – An online marketing strategy to create and share content across social media channels. In business, the general intent is to drive traffic to a website or a specific landing page.
- Email Marketing – A marketing channel for delivering a brand’s marketing message to email subscribers who have given permission to receive marketing communications from that brand.
View our Digital Marketing Cairns blog to find out more about the different types of marketing.
Why is Digital Marketing important for my Small Business
Digital Marketing in Cairns is all about connecting with your audience online. In today’s business landscape, if you’re not online, you simply don’t exist.
Here are a few reasons for your small business to have an online presence:
- Your potential reach is MASSIVE. Think local. Think national. Think global.
- You can discover exactly what your potential customers are looking for.
- You can create a strong brand loyalty by allowing your customers to get to know you.
- Save money by utilising effective organic (unpaid) digital marketing strategies.
- Monitor responses to your marketing campaigns immediately.
- You don’t need a bricks and mortar business to make big money.
How do I choose a great Digital Marketing Agency in Cairns
Choosing the right Digital Marketing Cairns Agency should be an important decision worthy of due diligence. Ask yourself this one key question and then start searching from there: “What are my business goals and expected outcomes”?
Do your research, check out their websites and see if their messaging resonates with your own business philosophy.
- Do they offer what you are looking for?
- Are they upfront and transparent with their pricing? If they don’t advertise their price guides, ask yourself why.
- Does their website look clean and modern?
- Is their website easy to navigate?
- Is their website fast loading?
- Does their website look good on mobile?
- Send them an email or call them. Did they respond within a reasonable time?
- If you have contacted them, did you resonate with their response?
If you are happy with all of the above, move on to the next stage. At Digital Marketing Hub Australia, we like to meet face to face with our Cairns clients, however if you are located elsewhere in Australia, give us a call and we’ll move forwards from there.
Read this very thorough post by Neil Patel for loads more information on how to choose a great Cairns Digital Marketing Agency.
I'm a new Small Business. Any useful tips?
Many small businesses commence life as a micro business in a sole operator capacity, developing over time into larger businesses or companies with a diverse range of challenges and opportunities.
In the early stages of growth, when the financial positioning is generally more precarious, there’s a hell of a lot more at stake. Ditching the job and going out on your own is a huge step and comes with considerable risks and pitfalls.
Here are a few tips to get you started on your small business journey:
- Get a modern, fast and responsive website built for you. You’ll be changing your business plan as you develop, so make sure it’s a site where you can easily make changes. Our recommendation is a site built on the WordPress platform.
- Get onto an SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) plan to get your site seen on page one of Google Search. Keep updating your SEO, your competitors are certainly doing it.
- Create your Google My Business account to help improve your Search Engine Results Page (SERP) score.
- Create a Facebook Business account to share relevant information and to drive viewers to your website.
- Start blogging using your keywords, they will keep your site fresh and relevant in the eyes of the all-powerful Google. Push those blogs to your Facebook and Google My Business pages.
- Suck it up and make some short, relevant and imformative videos. You’ll increase your conversions as a result.
Here are five big small business challenges you may face along the road. These tips are not specific to Digital Marketing, however they are absolutely crucial to understand before moving forwards on your business growth journey.