Goolge Ads is a great way of getting your website listed on page one of the Google Search Engine ranking page before your site ranks organically (for free). Google Ads requires you to create and publish paid online ads to reach your target audiences who are interested in your product or service.
Why use Google Ads?
- Well, Google Ads has a massive reach. It’s potentially huge!
- You are harnessing the intent of the buyer. When people are searching on Google, they are actively seeking something, and the advertising is not forced upon them like with Social Media.
- Let’s say you’re looking for an awesome Digital Marketing Agency to help you with your SEO. You’ll most likely type a search into Google, right? If a Digital Marketing Agency is running a Google Ad, there’s a chance it’ll be right there in your search results. It’s a great paid way to advertise and is not offensive to your potential customer because they are already looking for what you have to offer. Win/Win!
- You can directly target your customers at certain stages of the customer journey.
- You have control over your campaigns and ad spend (budget).
- Faster, shorter term results than SEO. Although SEO is the backbone of organic, high ranking sites, reaching that lofty milestone can often take quite some time.
- Build a strong brand awareness through display ads.
- Options to suit different business models and budgets.
When to use Google Ads
- When you want your business listing to come up on page 1 quickly.
- You’re trying to beat your competitor for the top spot of the keyword.
How does Google Ads work?
Google Ads works by displaying your ad when people search online for the products and services you offer. By leveraging smart technology, Google Ads helps get your ads in front of potential customers at just the moment they’re ready to take action.
- You start by selecting your goal, like getting more visitors to your website or more phone calls to your business.
- Next you select the geographic area where your ad should be shown. It can be a small radius around your business or much broader, like cities, states, or entire countries.
- Finally, you’ll craft your ad and set your monthly budget cap.
Once your ad is approved, it can appear whenever users in your target area search for a product or service like yours. You only pay when users engage with your ad, like clicking your ad or calling your business.
Create a campaign with Google Ads
Want to get started with Google Ads? Give us a call.